How much does Pushpins cost?
Pushpins is 100% free! Pushpins does require access to the internet so your normal data rates apply.
Where can I use Pushpins?
Pushpins is currently available in stores across the country, with thousands more coming soon. Check your local store for more details. Please check back as we are working hard to add more retailers daily.
Is the savings the same at every store?
Most of the savings we offer are available at all store locations. However, each chain may have slightly different offers available. When you check-in to your store and scan a product, we will return only those offers valid for your store.
How often are new offers added?
Our offers are updated regularly. To provide you with the best possible savings, new offers will be automatically added to your phone so just keep scanning!
How do I redeem a pushpin?
After you scan a product, just tap on the pushpin you want to redeem on your phone.
As long as you have a valid savings card associated to your account, the pushpin will come off instantly when you swipe your store savings card or enter your phone number at the register.
Do I need a Pushpins account to try out Pushpins?
No, you can try out the application without having registered an account. When you scan a product, Pushpins will show you all the available savings. However, in order to redeem a offer you'll need to register for a free Pushpins account.
What does Pushpins do with my registration information?
Pushpins uses your registration information to make sure you are getting relevant savings and so we can tie the "pushpins" you redeem to your store savings card.
What if I don't have a savings card or forgot my card number?
Contact your grocery chain's customer service department.
- For D'Agostino, contact customer support on the web or call 1-800-275-4324.
- For Foodtown, contact customer support on the web.
- For Giant Eagle, contact customer support on the web or call 1-800-553-2324.
- For Harps, if you haven’t registered on HarpsFood.com yet you can enter your 10 digit phone number + a 4 digit passcode and we’ll create an account for you. If you need help remembering your ID contact customer support in store or at HarpsFood.com.
- For Lowes Foods, contact customer support on the web or call 1-888-537-8646.
- For Marsh or MainStreet Market, contact customer support on the web.
- For Shop 'n Save, contact customer support on the web or call 1-866-312-2108.
- For ShopRite, contact customer support on the web or call 1-800-746-7748.
Will I receive SPAM or unsolicited advertisements?
No, Pushpins will not share your account information with anyone, so you will not receive any unsolicited emails.
How do I change my account information or add my store savings card?
To add or update your store savings card, go to your profile tab within the Pushpins app.
If you would like to change other account information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When I try to register for Pushpins, it is telling me that my email address is already in use?
This may happen if you have previously created an account with Pushpins or with one of our partners. To register without issue, use the identical first name, last name, e-mail address, and password that you used on a partner site. Alternatively, try a new e-mail address.
If you are having this issue, email us at email@example.com.
Why are no stores showing up in my area?
This can be caused for multiple reasons:
- You are not connected to the internet
- Your local grocery store has not yet signed up to participate in Pushpins
- We've missed your store…oops
- Please let us know by selecting "Don't see your store?" on the "Stores" screen on your smartphone. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the store name, address, and zip code.
I tried to redeem a offer but it didn't come off at the register. What happened?
There are a few reasons that this might happen:
- The item you purchased is not valid for the offer you redeemed
- You added an invalid savings card to your account
- You recently registered for a saving card and it is not yet in the retailer's system
- The offer had recently expired
- The in-store registers are experiencing delays
- If this case, the savings will be available the next time you purchase the product at that store
If you experience any of these issues, let us know so we can ensure other users don't experience the same problems.
E-mail us at email@example.com with information on the pushpin you were trying to redeem.
Why are there so few offers available in my area?
Pushpins is working non-stop to make sure you have the best offers possible. If there are certain types of products you are particularly interested in, let us now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can't add an offer because it says that it has "already been added."
If the application is alerting you that your offer has already been added, this means that it is on your card waiting for you to purchase the product.
If you believe you are getting this message in error, please email us at email@example.com.